The Ghana Education Service has reposted some of its directors from the regional and divisional offices.
The number of directors reposted totaled 16 and were transferred to various regions including the national headquarters of the Ghana Education Service.
According to a statement signed by the Acting Director-General of the Ghana Education Service, Prof. Kwasi Opoku-Amankwa,dated August 18,2017., The statement gave 1st September as the date as the effective date of resumtion of duty for all reposted directors.
Below are The Reposted Directors according to Educationghana.net:
* Kwadwo Osei- Asibey – From Brong Ahafo to Headquarters
* Alexander Mawusi Boadi – From Volta to Headquarters
* Enyonam Afi Amafuga – From Western to Headquarters
* David Afram – From Central to Headquarters
* Michael Inkoom – From Secondary Education to Headquarters/DG’s Office
* Matilda Ayiko- From Upper West to Upper East
* Beatrice Zalia Ali – From Supplies & Logistics
* Jane Sabina Obeng – From Upper West to Central
* Judith Ofeibea Donkor – From HRMD to Inspectorate
* Anthony Boateng – HRMD (Additional Responsibility)
* Peter Atrafua (Dr) -From Greater Accra to Bring Ahafo
* Addo Dankwa Akuffo -From Ga West Municipal, GAR to Western (Age.)
* Hilda Eghan – From Effutu Municipal, CR to Greater Accra ,Ag.
* John Kwadwo Teku – From Municipal Education, Ho to Volta (Ag.)
* Amina Achiaa – From Sekyere Central ,AR to Special Education(Ag.)
* Angela Tena Mensah – From Adentan Municipality, GAR to Secondary Education (Ag.)