There were mixed feelings, disappointment and joy for some schools as the Disciplinary Committee of the Schools and Colleges Sports Federation sat on various cases of protests after the qualifiers of the Ashanti Regional inter schools soccer competition.
Some schools managed to overturn the results on the pitch in the boardroom after being declared winners while others were unsuccessful.
Disciplinary Committee were swift with some cases while others dragged on before final ruling.
Raph-Sark has been monitoring proceedings from the protests room and sums up some of the cases and their outcomes.
Here are the outcome of some of the cases.
- OLAG vs Ejisuman. Olag declared losers after failing to prove that Ejisuman used unqualified players. Ejisuman qualifies.
- TKSS vs Aduman. T. K. declared winners after Aduman were accused of using a player with two different certificates. The player had schooled at TK with another certificate some time past. TKSS qualifies.
- Mansoman vs KTI. Mansoman failed to prove that KTI used unqualified player. KTI maintains their qualification status
- Osei Tutu SHS vs Dompoase SHS. O. T. managed to prove that Dompoase used unqualified player. O. T. declared winners.
- Asare Bediako vs Simms. Simms declared winners after admitting typo error.
- Armed Forces vs Dwenti. Armed Forces SHTS wins case after Dwenti failed to defend the use of unqualified players
- OKESS vs Atwima Kwanwoma. Atwima Kwanwoma declared winners after Committee failed to admit the evidence of OKESS
- Atwima Kwanwoma vs Westphalian . Atwima Kwanwoma declared winners after Westphalian failed to appear.
- New Edubiase SHS vs Bosomtwe Oyoko. New Edubiase declared winners after Oyoko failed to defend their case.
- Collins SHS vs Okomfo Anokye Collins SHS failed to prove case. Okomfo Anokye admit typo but maintains qualification.
- St Georges wins case against Nkawie SHTS to book qualification Other schools managed to maintain their qualification status after admission of typo errors which came with a fine of Gh200.00 and schools that lost various protests were also fined various sums.