Monday , December 16 2019
Breaking News
Home / News / Sunnaini Hussein Crowned Face of Tijjaniya SHS 2019

Sunnaini Hussein Crowned Face of Tijjaniya SHS 2019


The maiden SRC week celebration of Tijjaniya SHS was climaxed with beautiful and colourful contest titled Face of Tijjass 2019.

The sitting judges scaled down the number of aspirants to 4 namely:
Hajia Hawa Nurideen
Mariam Ankrah
Ayisha Aweogo
Sunnaini Hussein.
Judges were given 45% decision right to evict and the remaining 55% was determined by vote through coupon by students.
Two of the candidates got evicted remaining Hajia Hawa and Sunnaini.
Sunnaini manged to secured over 180 votes with Hajia Hawa also securing little above 100. By the decision of the judges Sunnaina Hussein was pronounced the winner of the maiden SRC face of Tijjass competition 2019.

Tijjass is an Islamic institution based in Effiduasi in the Sekyere East District of Ashanti Region.

About arsrc

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *