Postponement of ARSRC’s 23rd Annual Students Week Celebrations
Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus and the subsequent directives by the President, the Leadership of the Ashanti Regional Students Representative Council, announces the postponement of all activities earmarked for the 23rd Students Week Celebrations until further notice. These activities include Opening Ceremony, Ultimate High School Quiz Final, LG TALEFEST Grand Finale and Awards and Thanksgiving Service.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause. We will update all stakeholders of any development in due time.
We kindly remind all students to adopt measures and practices as captured in the GES/GHS Guidelines for schools on the CODVID 19:
- Washing of hands frequently under running water and use of alcohol-based sanitisers.
- Refrain from touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cough/sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid shaking of hands.
- Keeping a distance of about one metre from a person with fever, cough, sneezing and difficulty in breathing.
- Drinking lots of water and and staying physically active, eating healthy, avoiding stress and having enough sleep.
- Reporting any suspected cases to the following numbers:
0552222004, 0552222005, 0509497700, 0558439868
Let’s stay Safe in these trying times by observing all guidelines and protocols as directed by experts. We shall surely overcome.
‘ For Students, For Truth, For Progress’
By: Fiifi Obeng Bediako (Regional President)