Literary Group Executive Committee (LIGEC) 2017/2018
- LG President – Asiwome Grace Xolali from St. Monica SHS
- LG Vice-President – Hammond Alex Debrah from Osei-Tutu SHS
- LG General Secretary – Boateng Antwiwaa Elizabeth from Kumasi Girls SHS
- LG Vice Secretary – Aikins Kenneth from Opoku Ware School
- LG organiser – Asare Dorothy from Our Lady of Grace SHS
- LG Vice organiser – Obeng Darko Berchie Abigail from Kumasi Girls SHS
The Ashanti Regional Literary Group 2016/2017 Membership consist of the
- The President: Hon. Adu-Poku Caleb from Prempeh College
- Vice-President: Hon. Adu Acheampong Morris from Armed Forces Senior High School
- LG Secretary: on. Doreen Awuah Berchie from Kumasi Anglican Senior high
- Asst. LG Secretary: Hon. Anim Sarpong Gifty from Effiduase secondary commercial school|
- LG Organizer: Hon. Amoah Owusu Obed from Kumasi senior High school
- Assist. Organizer: Hon. Okai Anasthesia from Kumasi Wesley Girls senior high
These are the Executives of the Ashanti regional Literary Group 2016/2017.batch
The aims and the objectives of the Ashanti regional literary group is to be the mouth piece of students through the use of wonderful literary works and to also instill discipline in the various literary groups to have a better literary group and a God fearing one.
What we would like to achieve at the end of our office is the effectiveness and discipline of various literary groups in the Ashanti region.
And also challenges that we are likely to face during our turner of office is the misconduct and immoral behaviours of literary group members during programs allowed by the regional council.
For this year our projected programs are as follows;
- Preliminaries (LG Day)
- Grand-finale (Talefest)
- Orpha 2???? (orphanage to smile).
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence this is our special message to other schools so let’s all help and attain excellence for the literary group for we inform, educate and Entertain for this reason all various literary groups under the Ashanti regional literary is special and one in a million love you guys out there.
LONG LIVE ARSRC (Ashanti regional students’ representative council) ????
LONG LIVE LG (Literary Group)