REGIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE 2017/2018
The Ashanti Regional Executive Committee Membership 2017/2018 batch consist of the the following
- Regional President
Hon. Quainoo Ralphael Junior
- Regional Vice-President
Hon. Saaka abdulai
Opoku Ware School
- Regional Secretary
Hon. Gambo Madina
Armed forces SHTS
- Zone one Trustee
Hon. Asare Bediako
Adventist SHS, Kumasi
- Zone two Trustee
Hon. Brefo Edmund
SDA SHS, Bekwai
- Zone three Trustee
Hon. Oklu Greenfield
- Zone four Trustee
Hon. Johnson Bekato Vanessa
The Ashanti Regional Executive Committee Membership 2016/2017 batch consist of the
- The President: Hon. Odartey Lamptey Samuel from Osei Kyeretwie Senior High School
- Vice-President: Hon. Appiah Kubi Raphael from Opoku Ware Senior High School
- Regional Secretary: Hon. Agyemang Amoatemaa Abena from Asanteman Senior High School
- Trustee1: Hon. Ohemeng Ama Boampomaa from Kumasi Girls Senior High School|
- Trustee2: Hon. Sarkodie Ababio Esmeralda from Saint Monica Senior High School
- Trustee3: Hon. Awudi Abbah Alex from Tweneboa Kodua Senior High School
- Trustee4: Hon. Thompsom Derry Barbara from Namong Senior High School
These are the Executives of the Ashanti Regional Committee 2016/2017 batch.
The aims and the objectives of the Ashanti Regional Committee is to be the mouthpiece for the second cycle students in the Ashanti Region and also offer a common forum for the discussion of students problem in Ashanti Region.
At the end of our office we the Regional Executive Committee will want to achieve progression and truth by seeking to influence educational policies pertaining to student in Ashanti Region.
And also challenges that we are likely to face during our turner of office is financial crisis and unsupportive behaviors of institution leaders.
For this year our projected programs are as follows;
- Claiming the bus that was processed in the Feakta led Administration.
- Implementation of a scholarship scheme.
- Substitution of ACME Quiz.
- Inter-Regional SRC Debate
- Erection of Bill Boards with a common designs bearing the Mission and Vision statement of All Member Schools.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence this is our special message to other schools so let’s all help and attain excellence for REC for we are for Students, for Truth, for progress. All Student Representative Council in various schools under the Ashanti Regional Student Representative Council is important to as REC and we appreciate you people.
LONG LIVE ARSRC (Ashanti regional students’ representative council) ????
LONG LIVE REC (Regional Executive Committee)